Thursday, December 01, 2016

Self Portrait at the hairdressers

I feel I haven't been drawing as much as I'd like lately. I should really follow my own advice and bring a sketchbook and a pen everywhere I go! But this time of the year is always busy, isn't it? So I told myself "no more excuses" and I brought my pen and paper to the hairdressers - for that time when you're waiting for the colour to develop! Normally I'd be looking at magazines, or Facebook, or if I'm feeling productive, going through my Japanese lessons. So I was happy I went ahead and drew my face instead. I couldn't really see very well without my glasses, but in a way, that made it easier, as the wrinkles were blurred out.

You may not think that's how I look, but that's how I saw myself on the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment