Thursday, July 30, 2015

Selfie


I follow Koosje Koene's blog. I'm a big fan. She is one of founders and fakulty members of Sketchbook Skool. I haven't taken any of their Kourses yet. (No, the silly spelling isn't a mistake - it's just what they do!) Maybe it's a form of procrastination. But I'm waiting for their Beginning course to run again. In the meantime, there is plenty of useful tips on their blogs, Koosje's, Sketchbook Skool's, but also Danny Gregory's, the other founding member.

And I am drawing every day! Koosje would be proud of me (and yes, she is a celebrity, even if she doesn't think so herself)

And I'm starting to recognise myself in my self portraits! This one was quite a breakthrough. When Koosje Koene referred to selfies, I always thought she meant self-portraits, but last week, her Draw-Tip Tuesday video made it a lot clearer for me! Can't wait for the next instalment of this lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment